HOMECOMING!!!
I'm getting so excited for homecoming. My homecoming is on the 18th. Not too far away. I can't wait to go. I have a really pretty teal dress. I just have to get shoes to match, and find some sort of necklace. I mean come on, the outfit isn't complete without a necklace. It looks plain with out one. But back to homecoming... I have a date. His name is Nick. He's pretty awesome actually.. He is a sophomore though. I think we are doubling with Dustin and his girlfriend. And, I was going with Heather before Nick asked me to go with him, so I guess we are tripling? I'm not sure what it's called really. Actually... I have three dates!! I'm going with Nick, Heather, and Nicole. It's funny really. But, I really can't wait for homecoming. It's pretty exciting. My first homecoming, and I have a date, or three. Ha ha.
(:
No comments:
Post a Comment